PR (Public Relations) is a tool that maintains and protects your image or reputation in the media and among your desired target audience. It is a very effective way to earn the trust of your audience and the mediums that have the power to influence your desired target audience. To accomplish that, you have to make sure to release new and engaging content consistently. According to www.newswirenext.com here are 10 PR ideas through which you can promote your brand or product.
- Post a behind the scenes video: Transparency is in trend now a days. Audiences like to know what happens behind the scenes. It makes your brand look more reliable. This PR tip will make your brand look more human and relatable to the public. You can just make a video, or you can also post a picture of an employee and caption it will a small introductory passage about them in their own words.
- Invest in animation and comics: People are very much into memes and comics. These both types of content are what grab the public’s attention. So, get a comic artist to whip up some funny, light hearted and relatable comic about your brand. It shows that your team has a sense of humour which makes the public perceive that the people behind the brand are very relatable and down to earth.
- Share a snippet from an upcoming project: People love to see what is coming up for them in the future. Show your excitement while unveiling the snippet. It gives the image that you are a hard working brand and always coming up with new and exciting things. Says Joshua from edcalmedia.com.
- Keep doing feedback polls: When you post feedback polls, it shows that you really care what your audience has to say about your brand or product.
- Post an expert’s view: Record an interview of a person who is classified as an expert in your field and post it on all of your social media pages. This will give out the image that you know what you are doing with your products. It also gives off the perception that your product will be effective.
- Keep posting your customer’s feedback: Again, it makes your brand look more reliable and worthy of the money that your audience is going to spend on your product.
- Host giveaways: When you accomplish a certain goal, make sure to give something back to your supporters. So, plan a contest and choose multiple winners and send them some of your products to try out.
- Send PR packages to bloggers and other social media influencers: It is the era of social media. So, social media influencers like Youtubers, bloggers or famous Instagram personalities have a lot of influence on their followers. You can cash that by sending out beautifully decorated PR packages to them and also add some kind message written especially for that social media influencer as such actions will add to the positive image or reputation of your brand.
- Inspire your audience: Whenever you reach a milestone, share it with your audience. Make sure to add how much you have worked hard to reach where you are now. Everyone needs some inspiration now and then.
- Participate in some community work: Nothing screams of a good reputation than community work. Make sure to be genuine about it so, donate to a cause that you are very passionate about or is relatable to you or your brand.
These were the top 10 PR ideas through which you can effectively promote your brand.